Constant innovation of marketing services has seen diversion from “old school” to modern marketing. The likes of affiliate and content marketing are just a few of the contemporary era marketing services. Furthermore, the covid19 pandemic brought about immense dynamics to marketing, with more services and products online. More strategies and services aimed at increasing marketing potential are projected to dominate the greater part of 2021. In this post, I shall be discussing the 3 best email marketing software to use in 2021.
It speaks robustness coupled with some cool features meant for your convenience of use. Additionally, ActiveCampaign also boasts of being one of the platforms that pioneered implementing the current email automation interface. When it comes to tagging subscribers, which is a highly important feature in email marketing, ActiveCampaign does it with ease. Here tagging is done based on the subscriber’s actions and set up emails with conditional logic.
Concerning its user-friendliness, it is devised to suit the needs of beginners precisely well. However, prior knowledge of email marketing tools would allow you to get the most out of the features that come with this tool. The coolest feature that comes with this product has to be customer experience automation. Here there is a hands-off approach on offer, with the ability to perform tasks such as segmenting. Pricing for the product is a bit flexible, charging $9 for up to 500 contacts.
- Email newsletters, forms, and automation are on offer.
- Landing pages are on offer.
- Built-in CRM.
- Email and web personalization on offer.
- Tagging and scoring capabilities.
- Extensive collection of email templates.
- Many features integrated into the tool can confuse beginners.
- The application can run slow.
This platform was created to cater to the needs of creators and bloggers. It is packed with a simple ready use interface. Even when you are a beginner with little knowledge, the platform arms you with tools to create powerful email marketing campaigns. ConvertKit does away with the traditional system to manage contacts. Instead, it uses tags. Particularly useful when attempting to perform different automation based on their actions. With this product, you get to enjoy a free plan with limited features, though. Paid plans, which include integration features, a pegged at $29 per month.
- Email automation builder.
- Comes with landing pages.
- The form builder is included.
- The system accepts online payments.
- Simple, user-friendly interface.
- Email personalization on offer.
- Mass integration with third-party tools.
- Limited customization options on forms.
- Limited email templates for use.
GetResponse tool finishes in the third position. This tool has stood the test of time and evolved remarkably. It now includes email marketing, webinars, landing pages, and much more. It is easy to get confused while trying to get your way through it. However, apart from this hurdle, it’s quite a sleek tool. This product’s pricing is pegged at $ 10.50 per month, which is on a 2-year plan for 1000 contacts. This can increase to a thousand dollars a month with a large email list.
- It comes with an email newsletter builder, transactional emails, and email automation.
- Opt-in forms are offered.
- Landing pages on offer.
- Accepts online payment through wide platforms, e.g., PayPal.
- Social media post designer on offer.
- Too many features tend to complicate use.
- Automation requires fine-tuning concerning tagging and conditional logic.
To Sum Up
There you have it, and these are the current three best email marketing software. Equipped with one of these would most certainly give you the upper edge over those using inferior tools. With respect to affordability, Convertkit is the best, ActiveCampaign is second though it holds high command on functionality where it tops. However, GetResponse has stood the test of time hence dubbed a trusted product.