- Functions with server-side and client-side implications
- Compatible to all browsers
- Comes with Just In Time Compilation
- Flexible, dynamic, and cross-platform
- Weakly typed
It functions with an object-oriented programming language structure and it supports features like inheritance, interface, classes, and so many more.
Also, you can make use of static typing through type annotations. It is easier to debug during compilation especially when coding large projects. Below are some features of Typescript:
- Aids easy maintenance as well as project productivity
- You can decide to use annotations and static typing
- It is compatible with object-oriented features such as classes.
- Early errors are detected with ease as well as debugging.
- It has full-fledged IDE support.